compd.com

Gen-X

Any chance you guys can register compd.com so I can continue on my quest of being lazy.

Lazy would be having it set as your home page, then allowing which ever web browser you use to log you in automatically.

Even better would be a linux based machine with multiple desktops. Have CompD run on its own on a separate window that way nothing else can interfere with it while you are using the browser.

CompD doesn't need to be covered with something else running in a tab.

This. Is. CompD.

I would have guessed such a question would have came from Generation Y or Z...not X. X should still be smart enough to not be lazy.

Lazy would be having it set as your home page, then allowing which ever web browser you use to log you in automatically.

Even better would be a linux based machine with multiple desktops. Have CompD run on its own on a separate window that way nothing else can interfere with it while you are using the browser.

CompD doesn't need to be covered with something else running in a tab.

This. Is. CompD.

Or.. just use a windows box with multiple "desktops".

I don't know what generation I am, but I can tell you I have no fukking idea what this thread is about.

I don't know what generation I am, but I can tell you I have no fukking idea what this thread is about.

Dude, he's like... bro. Can you have owners of this awesome site like totally make a domain called "compd.com" and like awesomly have it like totally redirect to this site which is "competitiondiesel.com"? It totally saves me typing the last....idk how many characters left in the web address thingy.

My head hurts. LOL

my bookmark is the new posts link, but because I have a browser designed after 1993, all I have to do is type C-O and it autofills the rest

All I do is hit "c", the link pops up, then a simple mouse click opens it! It really doesn't get much simpler!

All I do is hit "c", the link pops up, then a simple mouse click opens it! It really doesn't get much simpler!

You must be using SSR tuning..

Type "c", then pound on the "return" key. no need to remove your hand from the keyboard to the mouse. That's like shifting a manual trans.. takes time!

Back