Congrats Tcolesanti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went 290' or 291' and change, second place was 230' and change, this was from the tower at the track.

Thats a good running ford you got there, way to represent.

I got my a$$ handed to me pretty good, but not too bad for a truck with no weights, traction bars, ect.... I pretty much came to a gunfight with a knife, I didn't even know the truck was going untill the 10:30pm the night before so I didn't have time to set the truck up, but it was all about going out there and having a good time.

And it's too bad you guys packed up early before the second round, the PDI dodge with no weights and a heavier sled took it right out of the track!!! It was cool to watch no doubt :rockwoot:

Nice hook Tom, you'll have to give me some tips so I can come down and compete instead of looking like an idiot!!!

Cheers,
Wade

Tcole not trying to take anything away from you but my 2nd pull was like 250-260 after you left. But no reason to argue you whipped me good lol that is a good running truck you have there, can't wait to get my tuning dyled it.
and to clear it up i was NOT running NOS.
robert
out

I was not there for the second hook, but I heard they lightened the sled to get more distance.

ok i don't know like i said not argueing right now your truck is a much better puller than mine lol, but mine is on my way, if i can fix this dang fuel leak !!! lol
robert
out

Exactly how I feel, that's why I said he protested it Saturday and it should have been left at that and not brought up like this 4 days later..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back