Connections?

Burner

slow poke

Where would I find OEM style connections I can make myself? Different styles or designs like the bail connector, push-lock or the push & slide-lock in the Dodges would be GREAT.

Thanks

The dealer sells any type connector on the truck. They come disassembled so you can wire up whatever you want and plug it in. For one or two connectors that would be your best bet IMHO since all you have to do is look through the book, point and say GIMME LOL LOL

:D Thanks Billy.

Just try'n to make a junction block. Neat wires are great but not being able to take stuff apart without pulling 20ft of wire blows.

Most industrial supply houses will carry cannon plugs up to 20 pin count if you just want to build a harness for something, heck, a 4 flat trailer plug works great as well. This all assumes you are not trying to go for a factory look or tap into the factory harness.

one yes and one no. I STILL have not mounted the US Gear exhaust brake and that's what one of the connections is for. I'd like to run the wires inside the crossmember. I know that trans is comming out and I hate re-routing wires or worse....damaging what's in place. The second connection would be for the skinny pedal. I *think* I can integrate into the throttle for the exhaust brake...not sure on that one.

Back