Cortland, Ohio - July 12

rickFPP

Promoter USA-EAST
Trumbull County Fair
Cortland, Ohio

USA-EAST Sanctioned
Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 6:00pm (entry closes at 5:30pm)
PRO STREET DIESEL - 'SMOKER' TRACTORS - SEMI TRUCKS
PSDIESEL is the 'first' class at this pull

PRO DIESEL 4x4 PURSE: 500-400-300-200-150-100-75-60-50-45 (entry: $25)
You do NOT have to be a member in order to compete at the Trumbull County Fair event.

We have worked out a 'deal' with Gene at NADM that will allow trucks to pull 'first' at Trumbull County Fair on Saturday and then allow time for them to travel to Stoneboro, Pennsylvania (about one hour) in time for the class to hook at 9:30 or 10:00 at the NADM pull.

sled: Dan Nearpass from Michigan

rules: www.fullpullproductions.com

directions: Follow Ohio Route 11 north of I-80 or south of I-90. Exit at Route 305 (Cortland) and proceed WEST toward Cortland. Stay on 305 and watch for signs!! Go over the dam at the large lake to the first traffic light. Turn right at the light and go north on Hoagland-Blackstub Road for about 1.5 miles. Fair will be on the left. Do NOT turn on Everett-Hull Road (Fans Entrance ONLY). Go to next paved road (Double Lane) on the left and turn here. You will first go through the spectator gates and then the Pit entrance will be on the right.

cortland,ohio

this was a nice track..I took my first win with USA EAST Pro Street class there at this pull,Matt Cooper took 2nd..

I agree with Calvin. Nice place, nice track, and nice people.

Good job Calvin on the win!

Also good job to FPP for moving things right along so we could double the night up at Stoneboro!:thankyou2:

Back