Couple more Scheid Vids...

I like your avatar...:rockwoot:

I like the window sticker better!

Looks good Josh, hate to see you break it but that looks like a really sticky track and you have allot of tire. It's a shame you can't get a buddy to ride along with you and show us how you work the controls, that would be something to see.

Jim

Looks good Josh, hate to see you break it but that looks like a really sticky track and you have allot of tire. It's a shame you can't get a buddy to ride along with you and show us how you work the controls, that would be something to see.

Jim

I got to check them out! I tell ya what that boy don't let it get him down and he is a HELL of a nice guy! :bow:
Brandon

I just wish it wouldnt have broke... The way people were dragging it at the end of the track, he may have had another 10 feet in it once he unlocked the converter. It would of been interesting to see anyways:rockwoot:

Brandon made some great hooks too, I had fun talking to him while we were wading in the mud on the trackLOL Oh, and Brandon, when it rains, your windshield wipers will wipe your pulling number off of your windshield:poke::hehe:

I had a heck of a time at Scheid!:rockwoot:

Eric

Jim

Thats a good idea... Maybe we will scheme up a good spot to mount the camera over the winter, then we can video tape the runs from the inside to see EGT, boost, and RPM since it is hard to remember to do it when you are fighting the wheel down the track:hehe:

Eric

Teddybear wish you hadn't of broke. You had a real nice run goin. Like the aviator too.

Back