cp3 question

jallan

Smoke show
At what point of miles should I be thinking of possibly getting some attention to my cp3? I have 101,000 on my 85% over cp3 from Industrial. I want to get my truck over 700hp. Is this cp3 getting tired? I have been thinking of twin pumps but i don't really want to shell out the dollars. If i do go for twins i am thinking two new pumps and putting the cp3 I have to rest. What twin set would be good?

Justin

I have the PPE Dual Fueler kit on mine and it works great. Unfortunately I can't compare it to another kit, as this is the only one I've run, but I run dual stock pumps, I think they have ~15,000 miles on them, and they hold 25-26K all the way down the track. I haven't dynoed yet but I should be above 700hp based off of 1/4 mile calculations. Unless they've sold there were a few kits for sale on here, some with and some without the pumps.

Last edited:
I had a floor-it 3.5 with 60k on it the valve seat on the body was eroding from the shoulder being cut thin. My terminology could be off but that is what was going on.

More of a design issue than worn out.

Back