CR Injectors Testing/Rebuild

Interested in seeing what testing injectors from an 06 would cost.

I believe 1 or more is leaking to return.

thanks.

Mark

hm good deal. well just bought a set of Flux 3.5's...

I think I'm still going to get these stockers fixed just to have as spares!

hm good deal. well just bought a set of Flux 3.5's...

I think I'm still going to get these stockers fixed just to have as spares!

I just realized that I forgot to address the "Repair" part of you title...

Jeff just does the testing to give you the status...He's not (yet) got into the rebuilding part yet and I'm not sure if he really will...Rebuild / repairs will still have to be done by Don M @ F1 or Bosch I guess...

Hope I didn't confuse ya....30-35 each for testing is still a deal though, to know the status before a melt down happens.

David

I just realized that I forgot to address the "Repair" part of you title...

Jeff just does the testing to give you the status...He's not (yet) got into the rebuilding part yet and I'm not sure if he really will...Rebuild / repairs will still have to be done by Don M @ F1 or Bosch I guess...

Hope I didn't confuse ya....30-35 each for testing is still a deal though, to know the status before a melt down happens.

David

yup, I called Jeff a couple days ago. Once I get these pulled out, I'm sending them down to him! :rockwoot:

yeah, as far as i kinow when i talked to him swole he told me he could repair them now, maybe I could have misherd him, but he has my injectors now and at 35 a piece it is def. cheap ins. and you know he does top notch work.

yeah, as far as i kinow when i talked to him swole he told me he could repair them now, maybe I could have misherd him, but he has my injectors now and at 35 a piece it is def. cheap ins. and you know he does top notch work.

Yeah, Jeff doesn't do anything half a$$'d.....He even gets on to me for cutting corners on my Own truck!! lol

cheap have u seen the way they checked them it should be like 5 dollars a piece

Yes I have...I'm there all the time.

No offense, but you go purchase a $15-17K machine and then charge $5 per injector!!! Then lets see what ya say!! It only cost McDonalds .11 to make a big mac too, How DARE they charge $2.50 for it !! (after payroll, packaging, rent, etc.) lol

Jeff's not trying to make money with this deal...He's doing it to better his customer satisfaction and reliability!! Preventitive maint. so to speak...Catch stuff before folks melt down there engines!!

I'd call that Cheap insurance by someone who Cares and wants to see customers Happy and this sport Grow!!

Care to refraise now?

No offense, but you go purchase a $15-17K machine and then charge $5 per injector!!! Then lets see what ya say!! It only cost McDonalds .11 to make a big mac too, How DARE they charge $2.50 for it !! (after payroll, packaging, rent, etc.) lol

Jeff's not trying to make money with this deal...He's doing it to better his customer satisfaction and reliability!! Preventitive maint. so to speak...Catch stuff before folks melt down there engines!!

I'd call that Cheap insurance by someone who Cares and wants to see customers Happy and this sport Grow!!

Care to refraise now?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:clap::clap::clap:

Care to refraise now?

u can buy a small pop tester that will do one at a time for like 1000 dollars
and i was joking so don't your power ranger underwear in a wad

Last edited:
u can buy a small pop tester that will do one at a time for like 1000 dollars
and i was joking so don't your power ranger underwear in a wad

First, if you were joking then great...Of course it would'a been nice to have an "lol" or smilely in there so we could understand that you were "joking"!
Not to mention the lack of punctuation....lol

Anyway, a $1K pop tester can do what Jeff's machine does???? Flow rates? Return rates? Any PSI requested?? Really!!!

I'm not getting my "Power Ranger" shorts in the bunch!! :hehe::hehe:
I'm really just asking....Cause I'd highly doubt the capability of a $1k tester for these CR injectors.....Just my opinion!

If you drive a CR, Go Head with your 1K tester....Good luck though.

First, if you were joking then great...Of course it would'a been nice to have an "lol" or smilely in there so we could understand that you were "joking"!
Not to mention the lack of punctuation....lol

Anyway, a $1K pop tester can do what Jeff's machine does???? Flow rates? Return rates? Any PSI requested?? Really!!!

I'm not getting my "Power Ranger" shorts in the bunch!! :hehe::hehe:
I'm really just asking....Cause I'd highly doubt the capability of a $1k tester for these CR injectors.....Just my opinion!

If you drive a CR, Go Head with your 1K tester....Good luck though.

he said it was leaking that tester would test that and spray pattern

if it blow white smoke u can also check for leaks leting the motor cool off and take the manifold loose and watch the exalst ports the one that leaks will blow white smoke

$.02
he said it was leaking that tester would test that and spray pattern

if it blow white smoke u can also check for leaks leting the motor cool off and take the manifold loose and watch the exalst ports the one that leaks will blow white smoke

so lets see...

$1000 into tester
$??? cost of my time to sit there and try to verify which injectors are leaking
$??? cost to repair bad injectors, depending on how many are bad.

:what: but, where do you come ahead in that??

when its all said and done, sending them to a place, like Jeff's, that can test/rebuild in one place will save you $$.

So what I'm understanding is 30-35 per inj to test and he doesn't repair, f-1 is used for that?

I think my plan of attack will be to send my set for test and replace the damaged with new, because a complete new set is not feasable right now. Im out of town for a couple of weeks so I'll be looking to do it then. What's you're thoughts?

I sent a set to Jeff a few weeks ago. He tested them and called me to inform me that they were all perfect except one had a bad tip. In his words I had a 250 HP tip on the one injector. Very cheap insurance if you ask me. The set that I sent down were supposed to be perfect, if I had put them in the truck it would not have been good to say the least. As far as repair I think it depends on what needs to be done to them if he will repair it or not.

Back