Cummins flamethower

What the Appalachian Americans won't do for entertainment! :woohoo:

what the heck is he shooting through there? it aint propane, and Im pretty sure its not the diesel!

looks like propane to me...theres a guy here in texas that has that but on dual stacks and it looks just like that i think that guy in the video had the self igniting controller thing like what household stoves have so it re lights whenever it goes out

thats pretty neat wonder what they did to do that

He's using the propane as a pilot light to light the soot, been there done that and melted my linex rear rocker before I installed my stack :bang

Spark plug igniting propane. Wish he had the video of the local fire truck chasen him...lol that was priceless.

I had one of those kits on a 318 1/2 dodge I had. Didn't use propane just had a module that cut power to the ignition coil and sent it back to coils under the bed, that went to a spark plug in each exhaust it was pretty cool. My video is on streetfire.net search "Dodge the father" it should come up.

regulatedPropane+12voltsolenoid+sparkplug/coil= Volunteer Fire department high speed pursuit Ha:)

He's using the propane as a pilot light to light the soot, been there done that and melted my linex rear rocker before I installed my stack :bang

Its deffinetly not a pilot light.. lol takes alot more heat than that.. and the pilot would blow out. You can see the soot light off once in the vid

Its deffinetly not a pilot light.. lol takes alot more heat than that.. and the pilot would blow out. You can see the soot light off once in the vid

I said propane as a pilot light (to light the soot) :doh:

Back