Custom 24V intake manifolds!

Kman9090

Lets see some pics of you guys that have them, that are still sporting the all mighty VP below them :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Proably going to do one this winter and will have pics up when its done!

Mine's nothing special , just something I welded up during the down time. Saved me alot of money if you don't count the time. I took out the intake plate to eliminate another leaking gasket.

100_0057.jpg

100_0365.jpg

Mine's nothing special , just something I welded up during the down time. Saved me alot of money if you don't count the time. I took out the intake plate to eliminate another leaking gasket.

100_0057.jpg

100_0365.jpg

That looks good man, all in all how long did it take to build? I'm planning on something very similar, I like it!

It took me about two weeks to build. First one warped real bad so me made a jig out of an old head and welded everything up while bolted down then tranposed the bolt holes to the new head.
60 grit orbital and polished the top on the valve cover. I think that's right , I'd have to ask my "crew cheif". Here's a better pic.

100_0372.jpg

how about a custom intake plate?

Attachments

• prototype front.jpg
    prototype front.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 117
Thats nice looking. what kind of money did that cost.

Hows the pumps going:fish:

I had a bunch made, want one? PM me.
PVP is ongoing, lots of delays in the machining process so...

Not right yet. Getting ready to build a 30x60 garage. Ill keep ya in mind tho. Still really interested in the pump when ever you get closer...

Lets see some more intakes guys.

You wanting an individual runner manifold? If not Gilmore already has one at his shop that came off your truck from the previous owner. Just make a few changes to it.

Back