custom tune?

stamps

I am in NW Indiana and starting to build a new 7.3 for my obs and it has one of your tuners in it now with the new engine it will have 238's and a better hpop as well as a bigger turbo but most important it wont be worn out! so if i remember right you guys are pretty far away from me but would like you to tune it so any help would be great do you need the truck or just the tuner you tell me thanks for the help. LOVE the response on 140hp aggressive went from a banks chip to yours and as soon as i started it i knew it was gonna be fun!:clap:

I am in NW Indiana and starting to build a new 7.3 for my obs and it has one of your tuners in it now with the new engine it will have 238's and a better hpop as well as a bigger turbo but most important it wont be worn out! so if i remember right you guys are pretty far away from me but would like you to tune it so any help would be great do you need the truck or just the tuner you tell me thanks for the help. LOVE the response on 140hp aggressive went from a banks chip to yours and as soon as i started it i knew it was gonna be fun!:clap:

Although live tuning is best, Jody will just need all the info you can give him about what has been done if you just want to send in the chip.

Communicate to him exactly what you want done and he will do it.

Diane

Back