CV boot?

Does anyone have an online source or a part number that can be ordered through O'reily, Advanced Auto etc for a front outer CV boot on an '08 LMM 3500hd 4x4? Depending on the price and availability if possible does anyone have a source online for full front axles? Thanks in advance!

I haven't checked on these trucks but on the C/K trucks it was just about as cheap to replace the whole axle by the time you took to install the boot.

And O'reilly and advance both have vehicle search engines on their sites.

I can get new axles at a decent price but it may cost a little for shipping. PM me if you need a price.

Ended up getting a new full axle for $60 with a lifetime warranty at O'reilly. The only boots I could find were $20 plus shipping. I have a good axle here now that just needs a boot if anyone wants it.

'07.5 technically lol. I doubt a CV boot would be covered and she is not the original owner. The axle swap was really easy, only took about an hour...

The vehicle is covered even if its not the original owner... I would have had the dealer change it under warranty, unless the mileage or time has been exceeded.

I already changed it out so it doesn't really matter lol. I will remember that incase her other axle's boots start leaking though. I got the joint off disassembled and degreased, going to match up a CV boot tomorrow and reassemle it, either keep it as a spare or sell it... I also have to fix her leaky fuel filter that Jiffy Lube has "fixed" once already uhg...

Back