Dana 80 Hubs

HotRodTractor

Overfueled? Maybe?
I have a DRW Dana 80 axle out of a 2005 Ford. I would really like to put some sort of common bolt pattern onto it like say an 8X6.5 pattern instead of the 8x200 pattern that it currently has. Does anyone know if I can get a different set of hubs, or if there is meat in the hub where it can be redrilled? The axle is currently under a chassis that is hiding deep in the weeds at home and I would like to get my options figured out soon so I can look at wheel options.

My Dana 80 I bought off of another guy had older GM hubs on it. At least that was what it looked like and what the seals were for when I had to replace them!! You may want to check into that. I believe they were from the old HO72 rear that came in heavier GM pickups in the 60's and 70's. Good luck.

wonder if you can transplant the front knuckles off the newer ford D60. I know the older fords were compatible. better brakes and manual hubs too.

No - I haven't hat time to mess with it. I'm tempted to just pull the hubs and drill them with the desired pattern and call it a day.

Back