Dane (Strokersmoker) in Dieselpower mag!

Will say more than 90 percent of the mods they say he has done is in correct!

Cool picture of Danes truck but 3/4ths of it is B.S. Who makes that crap up for there magazine anyway. I know it wasn't Dane. I've lost all faith in that magazine when they couldn't even get the top 10 dyno numbers at Schieds right and left out 2 with some of the highest hp. But hey way to go Dane they definately seen something they liked but I don't like how they didn't record accurate stuff, especially when the same day the truck put down 550 hp not 700.

They were describing how they'd build the ultimate 2.6 truck, and used a picture of a truck as an example, not a spec sheet on that truck.
Photo was just a picture of a nice pulling truck, and then the list of their "dream mods". Kind of confusing, but if you looked at the entire article, none of the trucks matched the "mod list" underneath the photos.
Bummer they gave no mention of who's truck they were using.

Ya when they called they were wanting it for the picture. they said they were doing and aarticle on the ideal pullin truck then the mods they would use. they said they were going to have my name, and who built it. guess they forgot:bang

I think I count Scheid 50 times in the reading :bang.
Brandon

Take a look at the "Work truck" they listed their dream being a '03 ford with a 7.3, but pictured an '05+ that looked to have a cummins.

Way to go on having the truck in the mag.

Nice pic Dane. Should have told them how bad that build got whooped last year haha! :kick:

Hey you know if you would take it to Schieds Dane they could build that truck for you. Hell you already got a good start, you got he truck. HAHAHA

But all B.S. aside Dane you do have one of my favorite trucks we pull with and one of the best looking.:Cheer:

Yeah a lot of people got confused by that article. Everything was meant as a hypothetical build, which some people didn't get. I've already got a few calls asking what type of supercharger we put on the drag truck.

Hey you know if you would take it to Schieds Dane they could build that truck for you. Hell you already got a good start, you got he truck. HAHAHA

But all B.S. aside Dane you do have one of my favorite trucks we pull with and one of the best looking.:Cheer:

Ron you wouldn't be saying that if you seen it recently:hehe:! But with all BS asside if he gets it repainted in time it's gonna be looking even better than last year:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Read the dno and sled pulling parts of the article, in the dyno, for the tranny and t-case it has listed a reverser and drop box, but for the sled pulling it has the stock stuff, i think somebody needs to proof read or has no idea what the hell they are doing.

Read the dno and sled pulling parts of the article, in the dyno, for the tranny and t-case it has listed a reverser and drop box, but for the sled pulling it has the stock stuff, i think somebody needs to proof read or has no idea what the hell they are doing.

I saw that :hehe: Wonder if anyone has been on a dyno with a drop box and things?

It says danes truck has a drop box and reverser ior what are you guys talking about?

Yeah a lot of people got confused by that article. Everything was meant as a hypothetical build, which some people didn't get. I've already got a few calls asking what type of supercharger we put on the drag truck.

you wouldn't believe how many mouth-breathers still think that they're going to put the 6.7 Cummins in a Viper :rolleyes:

Light travels faster than sound - that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...

Back