Danville 2.5 VS. 4094

Rifleman3

I am thinking on getting either a Garrett 4094 or a Danville 2.5. I have heard that a lot of people say that the Garrett 4094 has a better top end then the Danville. They also say that both of the spool up almost like stock. I just want to see what people that have them installed on there trucks think of there turbos. Thanks for everyone's time.

That's not an apples to apples comparison. 4094 is a cast 68mm/94mm compressor with loose turbine side. My 2.5 stg2 is Batmo billet 63.5mm/88mm compressor and more efficient tighter turbine side. No comparison in spool up between the two and unless you have 700+hp worth of fuel they will both make about the same hp with mine having the better driveability and more power under the curve.

I have a 2.5 sitting on the floor for my personal daily drive LMM. With the world finals and customers stacked up, it won't go on for a couple weeks and then I'll be able to test vs a 4094.

Can't wait to here what Rob thinks of the 2.5. I've been considering one myself and should find the time to call Mark. I've been dealing with P2563/P003A codes. :nail:

Back