DDP Dyno Day April 14th $5K in Cash prizes!!!

FoEleven

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Alright guys and gals, less than 2 weeks to go before our 2007 Dynomite Diesel Annual Put Up Or Shut Up Dyno Day. We plan to start dynoing trucks at about 9am on Saturday and will go till about 7pm. You must be present by 11am Saturday to dyno or have made other arrangements with us. PLEASE be here as close to 9am as possible. We will try to get the out of towners done on Saturday and may have to bump a few locals to Sunday, but we will get everyone done over the 2 days. We have a few diesel specific magazines and internet forum writers coming so coverage will be great. Below is a list of the classes that we will be having. Please note each of the sponsors who have given their help to make this event the best it can be and give them your support whenever possible. Here is a link to the Hotel that is giving us a discount for the event. http://www.guesthouseintl.com/property.cfm?property_id=168&CFID=10464152&CFTOKEN=3941333 make sure to mention that you are with the dyno day party. If there are any questions please call the shop @ 360-794-7974 or email me at ross@dynomitediesel.com. Feel freee to cut and past this to any other forum that you do not see it on. See you all there!!!!!

Ross

Unlimited Class
Run what you brung, anything goes.
$1500 First place sponsored by: DDP
$500 Second place sponsored by: HTT
$500 Third place sponsored by: Ponci’s Diesel

Twins Class sponsored by: J and H Performance
Any diesel truck with 2 turbo’s or more, but without drugs or water.
$250 for 1st place
$150 for 2nd place
$100 for 3rd place

Cummins Single Turbo sponsored by: North American Diesel Performance
Any Cummins powered vehicle with a single turbo and no drugs or water.
$250 for 1st place
$150 for 2nd place
$100 for 3rd place

Duramax Single Turbo sponsored by: Pacific Performance Engineering
Any Duramax powered vehicle with a single turbo and no drugs or water.
$250 for 1st place
$150 for 2nd place
$100 for 3rd place

Powerstroke Single Turbo sponsored by: TS Performance
Any Powerstroke equipped vehicle with a single turbo and no drugs or water.
$250 for 1st place
$150 for 2nd place
$100 for 3rd place

350 hp class sponsored by: Southbend Clutch
Any Cummins, Powerstroke or Duramax powered vehicle up to 350hp. 350.1 hp is over and out.
$250 for 1st place
$150 for 2nd place
$100 for 3rd place

Been looking forward to this for a while, can't wait, this should bring out the big dogs:rockwoot:

Lucky Jeff said:
you going to dyno the wide butt or try and show some could be buyers the toy? :ft:
SUP DUDE!?
No dyno time for me. I think both trucks will be there one with a for sale sign. I'll most likely be strapping down trucks and annoying people.....

BIGRPOWR said:
he does because everytime i call...... i say i'm from bosley medical...

So I'm not the only one that gets the phony calls at work.....

Mike with Big "R" Enterprises.

ahhh yes

K5KRAZIE said:
Classic bro!! You need to send him some more product again!

You know what is cool. You all could say I have a short pecker, and I could have one. I would still laugh with you. For a short balding fattening dude, you must admit that I am secure.:pop:

Back