Delayed shift in the morning?

Elfving

So where to start. truck is a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 auto.

The truck wont move in the morning when you start it for like 10-15 sec. It started with just a couple sec but got worse. If you wait it will work flawless. Cant understand this..
The transmissin was built 2 years ago but has only been driven 1 year in the summer period because of other disasters.

Truck has been with the guys who built my trannsmission for last two weeks. They have been taking pressure on it in start up, and so on. And the readings are good. And the bad part is that it works every time hi starts it...

So today when I called them I told them where the smarty was. So now they gona try to ad the smarty to it and see.

Is there anyone who had problems with delayed shift because of the smarty?

I have searched but my problem is not really adresed any where.

Any ideas are welcome. And sorry for bad writing. //Daniel

Torque convertor drain back is the issue. Do a search on that and you should find some reading.

Torque convertor drain back is the issue. Do a search on that and you should find some reading.

Okey will do that. But still why does it not work for me but the shop that has it now have no problem? It works fine for them. I had the problem a month or so, they dont hade any of it in 2 weeks?

Thanks WUnderwood:)

Back