deployed (Navy)

i am currently deployed and just registered on already signed in the introduction section then noticed this one. new to the site but not Diesel Truck Rescourse site. wanted to say hi and hope to meet some of you guys when we get back in.

Jim

actually overseas and on a boat. USS San Antonio (LPD-17) out of Norfolk, VA.

Man I still remember those grey things! My first cruise was on the Ranger....it's last ride then over to the Connie as it came out of the yard, after that I made it here to TACAMO land at Tinker AFB and have been here since.

It's odd seeing you E-mail from the boat, that was long after my time.

Jim

ya thingshave come a long way seens i first got in to. got 3 1/2 left and it is time for me to go. unless i pick E-7. only time will tell. its nice to be able to surf the net underway.

Welcome. I served in the 80's on the USS Coral Sea. (CV-43)

ya thingshave come a long way seens i first got in to. got 3 1/2 left and it is time for me to go. unless i pick E-7. only time will tell. its nice to be able to surf the net underway.

Hey Scott,
when are you going to find out about the position over here? would love to get up with you and pick you brain alittle. get your ideas on my truck.:hehe:

Adam if you need anything on the inside when you get out my door is always open and I have the Mess at my disposal.

Your getting out on Medical right?

Jim

Adam if you need anything on the inside when you get out my door is always open and I have the Mess at my disposal.

Your getting out on Medical right?

Jim

yep hounorable under medical conditions

and thanks jim :Cheer:

It's odd seeing you E-mail from the boat, that was long after my time.

Jim

E-mail and cell phones have really thrown a wrench in how we handle OPSEC now a day's. But man the Gyro-stabilizing satlite dish is awesome :)

Damn Adam this is like this weekend, good luck to you in the civilian world with ever it is you have decided to do, and make sure you stay tuned in here :)

BBD

E-mail and cell phones have really thrown a wrench in how we handle OPSEC now a day's. But man the Gyro-stabilizing satlite dish is awesome :)

Damn Adam this is like this weekend, good luck to you in the civilian world with ever it is you have decided to do, and make sure you stay tuned in here :)

BBD

yeah when i joined it was jus the bird farms that had off ship email and internete.

thanks scott.. sunday night at 0000 monday morning i will be a civlian.

USS Oriskany CVA 34, 68/69,Sunk off the coast of florida a couple of years ago to make a nice reef for the little fishie's

Back