Dex's Playground

BC06PSD

Hairless Cat Aficionado
I've been here for a week or two and never needed to log in to see Dex's Playground. Now that section is invisible until I log in. Why?

Probably because of your "I <3 penis" bumper sticker.

I accidentally logged out on my phone Friday, and I could still see it.

Is the, literally, two fukking seconds it takes to log in really that horrible?

Was I fukking biotching dickwad? I asked a simple fukking question, "why"? If you don't have the fukking answer then don't fukking post.

RARRRR I USE MISSPEELED CURSE WORDS TO EXPRESS MY FRUSTRATION RARRR.

00f9702a6d1e609f28c42b5d8f4569dc_m.jpg

You know you can spell fúckíng and bítching out on your phone and it gets the point across way better than me trying to read what fukking and biotching is.

I was just following suit with Smokin Gun there with a bit of sarcasm. If you view my posts from the past 6 years, I doubt you'll find a fukking or biotching in any one of them.

Was I fukking biotching dickwad? I asked a simple fukking question, "why"? If you don't have the fukking answer then don't fukking post.
Sounded like it. Does it really matter why? No it does not. Just log in, unless you have a legitimate reason why you don't want to have to log in (I'd love to hear it.......).

The answer to your question is infinitesimally unimportant. Oh, and I will post when ever I fukking feel like it, deal with it:).

Back