Dex's truck

PapaDex

Dex's Dad
Well I am going to Ennis this weekend to see everyone and I can't hardly wait. I'm driving the Dodge down but not to race, just watch and say Hi to all of my Sons buddies. Hope you all will come up to me and tell me some good "Dex stories" while I'm down. its been incredibly hard and I don't remember so much of the last four months. Its been a big blurr----I have been contacted by so many of his buddies and that has helped tremendously. I could name the ones who have gone out of there way to comfort me but the list would be so long and besides you know who you are. Please don't be shy about coming up to me to talk and don't be afraid that you are going to upset me cause when I do shed a tear, its tears of joy because, I know so many of you all loved my son.

Anyway I am in need of some more parts for the 06 Dodge. My intentions are to build it up and hit somewhere in the 11"s and have it ready for TS in may 2013.

Taylor Manning has been helping acquire parts and I really appreciate it so much. He is one stand up guy and I love that guy so much for his help.

What I am looking for is some 17" Slicks and wheels for a race in Tulsa on Oct 20. I'm not looking for freebies, I will pay going price, just thought if anyone knew of any or ? they could bring them to Ennis and I could buy them and take them home. I hate to buy new cause, I won't use them that much. Anyway, I am coming down with several of Dex's local buddies and will be there all of Sat.

Come say hi if you me---I'm the bald headed dude.

Thanks guys see ya Saturday

Hope you have a good time Robert. I can't make Ennis but I am gonna try and make the Tulsa get together. Ill def. make sure and meet up if I make it.

I haven't seen you but would like to meet you! If you are out in the pits come find the Buick! Would be nice to shake your hand!

If I had mine here id let you use them robert. They're still in north dakota though. Have them here in a month if you still need some.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

dex

If I had mine here id let you use them robert. They're still in north dakota though. Have them here in a month if you still need some.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

What size are they in case I have to buy some new ones. Do they hook up good? I appreciate your help-- thanks

They are 33x17, you'll have no problem hooking up with them LOL They're already on wheels, I just have to get them down here.

What size are the Wheels? If the diameter is smaller than 17", you'll need to grind the Rear Brake Calipers down to make it work on a Third Generation Dodge Cummins.

What size are the Wheels? If the diameter is smaller than 17", you'll need to grind the Rear Brake Calipers down to make it work on a Third Generation Dodge Cummins.

15"

Didn't know 3rd gen brakes were that big compared to 2nd gen! That'd be a lot of grinding.

Back