Diesel Nationals

Sabbath5.9

Neato niceo airplane glue
It's that time of year again!!!!!!!!

On Saturday, September 13th more than 1,500 diesel truckers and 15,000+ diesel truck fans will invade Old Bridge Township Raceway Park for the 32nd anniversary of the U.S. DIESEL TRUCKIN' NATIONALS. The event is being sponsored by THE TRUCK BUYERS GUIDE and presented by ETC Custom Chrome Shop / Elizabeth Truck Center. It promises to be a spectacular event. This once a year tradition is expected to draw another record turnout of participants, spectators, and of course, diesel related businesses. This year we will once again follow the same time schedule as last year so we can complete the event at a decent hour. Gates will open earlier and class judging and eliminations will be moved up earlier as well, for the 1,500+ trucks expected.

Some of last year's Vendor's!!

9W Truck Parts
Aqua Tech Hotsy
Atlantic Detroit Diesel-Allison
Berube's Truck
BioClean Labs
Brilex Solutions
Brookline Machine Co
Brooklyn Ball Busters
Camerota Truck Parts
Castrol
Coopersburg Kenworth
Cover Me Insurance
Cuda Metro Sales
Cummins Metro Power
Custom Services Co
Dedicated Truckin
Elizabeth Truck Center
Engine City Tech Inst
Extreme Toys
Foley
Freedom International Trucks
Gabrielli Truck Sales
Harvey Truck Center
Hoffman Services
Hunter Jersey Peterbilt
JRC Transportation
Kleen Machines
L & E Digital Images
Penny Pockets
Pyle Transport
Ransome Cat
Raritan Garage
Refuse Parts
Rudco
S & F Radiator Service
Schwartz Truck Center
Street Glow Inc
Tamino's Trucking
TJ's Truck & Accessories
Transportation Resources
Truck Buyers Guide
Vignola Trucking & Safe Co
Xtreme Diesel Performance

I'll Post More info When i get some
Hope To see you there!!!!!
Jeff

Im looking forward to another great event there. I go every year and it is a awesome time. Some of the rigs are absolutly amazing!
Might even take my roach down the quarter and see if a can't beat a cement truck:woohoo:

XDP will be there again w/ a larger booth, BD Diesel and AEM Power as well. see you guys there.

Back