DIY CP3 Upgrade?

Penni

If i remember correctly i found somewhere on this site for a small DIY CP3 upgrade? I searched this forum and the Dodge competition forum all the way back to 2011 and couldnt find it? if i remember correctly (???) it was something to do with small modifications to get an extra 10%-20% over. And pretty cheap as well...

Anyways what im asking is if anyone has seen this or remembers it and could either tell me how to do it, or has a link to the forum because i couldnt find it...

From my experience with pumps and EFILive tuning, not worth the very minimal gains. Go twin.

And for clarification, im not talking about a "kit" to buy either.... If i remember the post correctly it was just something that anyone could do to a stock cp3 to get a little extra out of it.. maybe im way off base but i coulda swore i read something about it...

i understand what you're saying LReiff, but i figured it couldnt hurt IF it's fairly simple and cheap....

I'm sure you did read that but that was before EFILive supported cummins. Its not going to make a noticeable difference on an EFILive tuned truck. Save your time and money, go twin.

I have a link saved on my old computer for a cp3 mod that I wanted to do to mine a few years ago to get a little more flow just never got around to it. Its not from this site but I'm sure its the same mods I will see if I can post it later when I'm home

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Back