dodge 2004.5 v-Band clamp

JP-4.5

I have snapped the bolt on the v-band clamp that holds exhaust housing onto the center section of the stock turbo..

I called the Dodge parts dealership and they tell me the turbo is serviced as a unit and they do not have the part number for this clamp?

Is anyone aware of a Dodge part # for this clamp?
Another souorce and size for this clamp?

Outside measuement when clam fully closed is approx 4.25" the inside V measures 4". Not sure how these are measured..

Himni Racing, Turbocharger, Turbo, Garrett, Turbo Kit, GReddy, Mazda RX-7, HKS, Apexi, TiAL, TurboXS, TurboSmart, Flange, Turbonetics, Exhaust, Intercooler, ACT, Intake sells many v-band clamps in assorted sizes but want to be sure I get on that will work for the turbo.

Not sure if I need to go to Turbo mfr. for this part?

Thanks, Jeff

I would call fleece or someone who has a bunch of junk/rebuildable chargers. Possibly Snedge may have one as well.

All Set!

Thanks for the replies.. I do not think it is a standard 4" v-band as this v-band is very narrow to fit between the housings. I have a 4" v-band form my compound piping and is is same diameter but twice as thick. It would not fit in between housings.

Found a part number on the clamp..

RG Ray Corp.

Called Cummins NorthEast and they carry RG Ray..
That is the part # and I have one on its way.. $33 + shipping..

Dodge wanted $90 for the part they thought was correct..
Parts could not find a picture showing the item.. Raynham Dodge..

Dodge in Brockton said the turbo was not servicable and if I needed a part on the turbo I would need to replace the turbo..!

Back