dodge infinity speaker replacement

revolutiondsl

Cat buys my Cummins parts
my trucks got a alpine head unit with the factory infinity speakers it sounds decent but the front left squeeks when you make it hit hard and the back left is blown so my ? is where is the factory amp if there is one and what are good speakers to replace them with i dont really want subs just good sounding component speakers and should i still use the amp or just go around it

i would go around the amp it is more pain than it is worth to try and re use it. for a nice component system i like the polk series and have run it in my other truck, another would be focal makes great stuff, JL audio is good alpine sounds decent also. I would run a seperate amp to power the component system to get the best sound quality out of them. i know when i did it to mine i had to put in a sub to get my bass back so it sounded right.

JL Audio, Boston, Polk, MB Quart. It's all in how much money you want to spend to make it sound good.

where did you get the sub box i dont want to lose the back seat and for right now if i put component speakers in will it sound the same i would rather spend the money else where i just dont want the two bad speakers

do you have the factory component system now?
As for my sub box on my last one i custom built it but they make them that fit under the seat in the storage compartment for a 10 inch and really for quality that is all you would need and would not cost that much.

ya everything is factory besides the alpine head unit its a pretty nice one about 2 years old now but it was the best one besides the dvd player

I'm very happy with my Pioneer speakers. My whole system is Pioneer from the head unit, speakers, amp and my 10" slim line sub.

then i would just get a set of components, a 2 or 4 channel amp depending on it you plan to replace the rear speakers. Run a RCA from the headunit and run new speaker wire from the amp to the speakers and you should be good to go.

Back