Dodge Leveling Kit

THEDIESELMAN

I have a 07 dodge 2500 and want to level it out and dont know if I should go for the 2 or 2.5 inch kit I want it to be completely level. Also do you think it is worth the extra to go for new coils or just get the spacers. TIA
Ryan

I don't think it's worth the money to get the coils. Everybody I've known has had fine luck with the spacers. Have you measured your fender height? It may not be a real great way to check but you might just jack up the front 2 inches and stand back and look at it. I honestly think you'll only want 2 inches but maybe somebody else will chime in thats actually done it.

If you are willing to spend the extra money, then go for the springs. The spacers will do fine, but the springs are likely (depending on where you get them from) to improve your ride a tad. On the Fords Ive riden in with springs, the ride was a little smoother.

I've known a few people that have gone from spacers to coils and definitely liked the difference.. Only reason I've seen people throw on spacers was because they got some screamin deal.. I got my D25 skyjacker 2.5" coils for 150..

I'm leaning towards the spacers because of price and the ride is alright right now so I huess I'll just jack it up some and check it out. If any one has one or the other please post up pics of your truck if you could.
Ryan

I put a set of revtech spacers in my brothers 2003 back in 2003 (5years ago) and have not heard a word since. there has not been a single problem with them nor has he ever complained about the ride difference.

kasey how Many inches was the spacer and did it completely level it out or did it point up or down.
Ryan

They were 2 inch spacers, and yes it sits as close to level as you can get. to the naked eye it's exact.

Well I guess I'm gonna get order some 2 inch spacers and longer shocks then I'll get the new BFG M/Ts 285/70r17.
Ryan

I did the 2" spacer on my 05 and love it, but you may want to look into getting some bigger tires. The 285/70R17s look a little small. I had them for a little over a year, and I couldnt wait to wear them out so I could get my 35s. JMO Heres some pics, hope they help.
with the 35s
trucknewtires010.jpg

with the 33s (not the greatest pic, but you get the idea)
l_ab4ab76b2bc479cf2dfaece903b96c93.jpg

i ran 285's factory.
i then added a 2" leveling and i thought it looked like nose diving still so i put some 33x12.50R18 toyo's on it and it looks dead on now.

i got my leveling kit for $69.

Back