Dodge trucks just weren't designed to go fast....

StainlessRRA

Advocatus diaboli
Two days ago I had two friends in the truck who hadn't been in it since I was breaking in the motor. So of course they demand to see how fast it is, and on some back country road I just couldn't resist. I layed into it, in 3rd and 4th gear. A very short burst up to 60 or so. And that was to much. My tach dropped to zero, my belt has one rib starting to come off, and my SEAT HEATERS quit working. Really? Even the seat heaters? I checked the fuse its fine. Are there any wires for the heater my belt could have damaged? I'm guessing thats what happened to the CPS as well.

I have two codes P0336 and P0335. Should I just replace the CPS, or do you guys think its possible I lost the tach due to a wiring issue that may be related to why I lost the seats? Anybody had some like this happen to them? I don't have time to look at it until tomorrow, so I'm just looking for a few ideas before I tear into it.

It's getting cold here, I want my damn heated seats back. LOL

Oh no, I'm still driving it. Sure it sounds a bit like starting a tractor but then it runs just great. LOL

NOt sure but does the seat heat only work when it's running, no tach no heat?

Wow.. that sounds NOT good.. Hope you fix it... Wonder if there is an electrical issue somewhere under the hood...
Scott

Kyle, I hope you find it's something simple / stupid !

Hope you're not on a "Swole" trend here.....lol

Back