Douch level at TS

Last diesel race I attended everyone said I drank too much, listened to music too loud, and was too offensive...you mofos are starting fights, flipping golf carts, and harassing oralers....I was clearly hanging out with the wrong crowd....

Last edited:
Last diesel race I attended everyone said I drank too much, listened to music too loud, and was too offensive...you mofos are starting fights, flipping golf carts, and harassing oralers....I was clearly hanging out with the wrong crowd....

We here at compd would like to let the public know we never started any fights... Kyle and Baker might have finished them but that's a different matter.

I would like to thank Billy Burns for single handedly pickling my liver.

I was expecting a "here have some of this" not "This entire bottle is for your hands only". I went from "I got this, no problem" right back to "Oh, ****". LOL

I blame all of my bad decisions on that stuff. LOL

I merely handed you a bottle, what you did with it was your business. I will remind you though that the last time I handed you one it was because the previous bottle was lacking "kick" as you put it.

We are a fun crowd to be around, until Phil decides to get his mad out at idiots LOL

I merely handed you a bottle, what you did with it was your business. I will remind you though that the last time I handed you one it was because the previous bottle was lacking "kick" as you put it.

We are a fun crowd to be around, until Phil decides to get his mad out at idiots LOL

I still laugh every time I think about that... Freakin hilarious. That Saturday was a damn good time.

Holy Crap by reading this thread you guys would think I was a Bad Ass Or something LOL

I just stand up for my Brothers....The Liquid Courage helped.

We, um, like to party.

We here at compd would like to let the public know we never started any fights... Kyle and Baker might have finished them but that's a different matter.

Teamwork. I'll support Phil and Travis mouth anytime. I also kept telling Timbo I had his back too, I really want to see him start yelling at Johnny Mother ****ing Pickles. For that matter I wanted to see him yet at anybody. :hehe:

Well that bottle kicked me like a mule on Thursday. I could tell because I had zero recollection of those pictures!

Back