Draggers with KORE?

Amish Elegance

Schadenfreude
Hey, any you fellers runnin KORE or the likes on the strip? I've got a KORE leveling kit.

I was out goofin off the other day practicin' my digs and noticed that I could put a pretty good whoopin on the boost gage in 2wd and send the weight straight to the back tires. She hooked a whole lot better than I imagined. I got pretty good skins back there, 305's on 10s, so that may have somethin to do with it. But I was impressed with how well she squats n' goes in 2.:snoop:

Any you fellers have the same/similar setup/luck?

I guess I've never seen an amish buggy display weight transfer in the first place...:hehe:

:hehe: :hehe:

It is possible, you just gotta plant your right foot alot harder than most of you "lectrics. "

:hehe: LOL

What is KORE?

I still have a stock suspension and am researching options to get traction.

Glad to here some thing good about Kore leveling kit. I'm thinking about the same here.

Amish Elegance said:
Hey, any you fellers runnin KORE or the likes on the strip? I've got a KORE leveling kit.

I was out goofin off the other day practicin' my digs and noticed that I could put a pretty good whoopin on the boost gage in 2wd and send the weight straight to the back tires. She hooked a whole lot better than I imagined. I got pretty good skins back there, 305's on 10s, so that may have somethin to do with it. But I was impressed with how well she squats n' goes in 2.:snoop:

Any you fellers have the same/similar setup/luck?
I have serious traction issues in 2wd and I don't like the way my truck sits 2-1/4" lower in the front. Your truck looks the way it should leveled.

Thanks Billy! I invested in it when they first really got popular with the TDR cheerleaders. (pages and pages of threads devoted to the product :blahblah1: Yeah, I was a tool. ) I wanted a leveling kit, and it seemed a more complete way to do things than just spacer blocks. It rides nice, and I like the way it performs. Amish endorsed.$.02

One of the benefits is increased droop travel of the front axle. That got me thinkin... Wonder if it'll let the nose rise enough outta the hole to get some pork on the back fatties. Sho-nuff. :rockwoot:

I know I am leaps and bounds away form this stage, and is not necessary on a 4x but to all you suspension gurus.... when do you need to chain the front end down?

I just installed my leveling kit from Lorenz. After the tdr publicity Kore decided to increase the price of their kit to $799+ $100 shipping and handling. The Lorenz appears to be the same thing at $521+$51 shipping and handling. Very happy with the results except for that claim about traction in 2wd.

Should'a got the KORE. :hehe: JK

Sorry you're still spinnin out of the hole billy. I've got 305/55-20's on, that could be helpin me. You've probably got more power anyway. :what:

Sorry it didn't solve your problem, didn't mean to steer ya wrong. Hopefully it makes up for it in the ride and looks department.

Very happy. The springs and shocks with the drop blocks do just what their suposed to. Truck sits level and looks much better. The truck seems to handle better and floats over bumps. I removed my spare tire and tail gate before going to the strip yesterday to see if that made any differance. See DockBoyvDieselPower (Staging Lanes)It made a differance in 2wd on the street! Dangerous! None on the strip in 4wd.

Back