DTanklage = Straight Shooter

dragrdan

Bought some 1st gen injectors from Don. After a little snafu on the part of the Post Office mis-delivering my payment(neither his fault nor mine), everything came together great. The injectors were everything he claimed.
Great, honest trader here. Do not be afraid to do business with this man.

:thankyou2: Don!!

i agree! i bought a AD 150 for my 97 12v and everything is there and then some... he knows his poop bout fuel systems too...

your welcome guys...

dan, hows your clutch holdin them injectors? lol rofl you know you are doing something right when the clutch starts slippin!

and adam, your welcome. i felt bad for you (dont know why? i practically gave you that system) cuz i was busy racing and couldnt ship it right away so i threw some extra fittings in the box. those AN pushloc's look neat. bling. if you have any questions for the install you still got my number...call anytime

and i dont know squat about fuel systems...the nay sayers are all over me in that other thread

oh, and use lots of oil when you go to push the hose over those fittings...they are tight and you are posed to push the hose all the way to the stop. the rest of it is pretty much self explanitory but the only stupid question is the one you are afraid to ask

thanks for the props

don

Back