Dual CP3 Kit Recommendation

straight 6 roar

Thinking about buying a dual cp3 kit during Black Friday since I already have an LBZ pump and I’ve heard duals have better pedal response.

1.) The ATS kit is dual feed to the rail, has anyone encountered restrictions with the single feeds? BD, Fleece, PPE, Industrial, and H&S appear to be single. Some of those also require a 6.7 top pump which I don’t really want to buy with this LBZ sitting in my garage...

2.) I have a T&C 6.7 pump mounted to the case, does anyone know if the single feed systems will work with this? Afraid the cp3 to cp3 line won’t fit since I have a 6.7 bottom pump on my 5.9. Thanks!

I just finished installing the fleece performance kit on my 5.9 and I run a 6.7 rail. Easy install and made a noticeable difference in power. I have a 5.9 stroker on bottom and a 6.7 on top so assuming the lay out of the Dmax pump is the same as a 5.9 I don’t see why your 6.7 pump on the bottom would effect anything but I’d call and tell them what’s going on and they’ll make sure you get the right pump to pump line first time around .

Back