Dually Rims, Hate Chrome, Dana Axles

1JP

I'm looking for dually rims for my Dana 80/60 combo. I hate chrome or anything shinny and bling-bling. Black preferably and/or steel/aluminum that can be powder coated. Trying to find something different than the standard dually rims. The Rockstars are not my choice, but along those lines. I'm having a hard time searching the web and finding good looking dually rims. Any help would be highly appreciated. 20" would be nice, but it looks like there is even less in that size.

IMG00413.jpg

These are my 17' moto metal wheels. I painted them black since I didn't like the polished look.

IMG00431.jpg

Those look good :thankyou2:

Keep em' cummin'

And they come in 20's :kick:

Last edited:
^x2. i went with semis because of the same reason. Theres not much of a market for aftermarket dually wheels, at least not that ive seen. Wish weld was still around with the dually wheels they had

I'm looking for dually rims for my Dana 80/60 combo. I hate chrome or anything shinny and bling-bling. Black preferably and/or steel/aluminum that can be powder coated. Trying to find something different than the standard dually rims. The Rockstars are not my choice, but along those lines. I'm having a hard time searching the web and finding good looking dually rims. Any help would be highly appreciated. 20" would be nice, but it looks like there is even less in that size.

you don't happen to have a pair of front simulators that you want to sell do you? :D

I just have the stock front steel rims, no sims

Back