Dually spacer hub collar

TheBigNasty

Project bish
This is the best way I could find to describe it, does anyone make it? What I'm looking for is a collar of some sort you could use to extend the thick part of the hub on the rear of a dually. With 2" spacers it puts the outside rim off the hub-centric part of the hub so the outside rim has nothing to keep it centered since the wheels are not lug-centric.

It would be real easy to make but I'm rarely home enough to take measurements and have one made.

2 options I know of. Arrowcraft spacers run a larger stud on the spacer( 5/8" ) which requires reaming the holes on the wheel.This centers the wheel but does make the outer wheel lugcentric( weight on the lugs) I run them and tow regularly and have had no issues at all. Plus they are machined from steel.
2nd is Motorsports Technology makes aluminum spacers with a machined lip on the outer face of the spacer which keeps the outer wheel hubcentric.With stock wheels you will need to take them to a machine shop and have the inner bore of the wheel enlarged to match the o.d. of the lip. Some after market dually wheels the inner bore is already bigger and they can make the spacers lip for the make of wheel you are running. My friend has them on his 06 dodge running rockstars. He told them the make and they shipped with a match to the wheel. Hope this helps some.

Side note. I ran some ebay spacers ( 2") which used 9/16 lugs and left thet gap you are reffering to and could never get the wheel centered which caused a hop at speeds over 35mph. The arrowcrafts I run now I have had zero issues with this. They are a real nice piece, fit very snug on the hub. They ship with a reamer and make the outer wheel fit very tight on the lugs. Zero play to help with centering.

Back