Duramax egr problems

Blocker plate from Zimmy's Diesel is only around $15
1-866-867-1644

Look for a used PPE Standard "Excellerator" programmer on your LBZ, they usually go for around $300. The +90Hp setting is very safe to tow with, doesn't get excessively hot and has returned 23-24MPG (HC) highway / 17-18MPG City on my truck.

I put down 451RWHP on my 07' LBZ grocery getter running the +225Hp PPE tune at MidAtlantic Diesel with that setup on Level 4.

Good luck

how difficult is it to put a egr blocker in? And more importantly, is the egr right behind the alternator? I have a plate but can't seem to be able to fit it in the spot that I think is the egr without taking off the air tube that runs from the cleaner. I'm really new at this so be kind...

how difficult is it to put a egr blocker in? And more importantly, is the egr right behind the alternator? I have a plate but can't seem to be able to fit it in the spot that I think is the egr without taking off the air tube that runs from the cleaner. I'm really new at this so be kind...

Two bolts to loosen on the rear of the cooler then spread the flange and drop the plate in. Retighten the bolts and you're done.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Back