Dynatrack: Any problems with this product?

OT-OF-Here

Owner of the Black Beach
What kind of problems if any have any noticed with their Dynatrack?

I don't have any thing from them yet, but I'm looking to do the front bearing hub conversion in the spring for my excursion.. what product of theirs do you have and waht probelms?

Except for the fact they think their product is the sh-- and they think its worth the $$$, they are a good company, but thats if your talking about Dynatrac I dont know a Dynatrack

ive wondered the same thing never heard anybody give a report about them. EMS also makes kits alot cheaper

I have on of their free spin kits. I think it is a little overpriced but it is a good and complete kit. Deff. worth the time and effort to do it but like I said I think it is a little overpriced but I would also do it again. I have had zero problems with it but I also bought the stage 8 locking nuts instead of the nuts with the stupid lock ring that the kit comes with.

Joe

I was blowing a stub axle every single hook , till I went to the dynatrac kit. it holds up to a big 3.0 power levels with no problems. AS LONG AS YOU DON'T USE THE LOCK OUTS THAT COME WITH IT!!!!! use drive flanges.

Dynatrac

Except for the fact they think their product is the sh-- and they think its worth the $$$, they are a good company, but thats if your talking about Dynatrac I dont know a Dynatrack

Yep,..I was talking about Dynatrac. It's been good for me too,.. just wanted to see some opinions.

Back