dyno tomorrow quick advice needed

skyler1101

hey guys i have an 06 cummins 48re fully built goerend tranny billet shafts throughout stock turbo eif live stock fueling besides an airdog 150 feeding everything have intercooler 3.5 intercooler pipes all the way around hoping to hit at least 500 but our local dyno is notorious for being around 40 hp short so we will see my question is i have never dynoed with an automatic i installed a lockup switch tonight and i have read what i believe 3rd gear to lock it in and hit it does anyone have any other suggestions or better advice .. basically wondering what gear to choose tow haul or non tow haul overdrive on or off where i will see best results thanks!!!

it is a load dyno i dont know the exact brand.. wunderwood... more time helping less time complaining i think you would be happier i dont have time for a grammer nazi i dont have time to sit here and type perfect sentences if all you have better to do is watch grammer on an internet forum at 9 at night you have a very sad life ...thanks for the reply joe!

it is a load dyno i dont know the exact brand.. wunderwood... more time helping less time complaining i think you would be happier i dont have time for a grammer nazi i dont have time to sit here and type perfect sentences if all you have better to do is watch grammer on an internet forum at 9 at night you have a very sad life ...thanks for the reply joe!

:umno::badidea::kick::eek:wned:

look guys i dont want any drama just some honest advice on when to lock her up and how to do the tow haul etc etc and ill be off like a happy camper!!!

If you don't have time then don't post here, word your questions correctly so we can understand what your trying to ask, if we can't understand the question how are we going to answer it?

Give your head a shake and think

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Load cell use direct locked up. And for **** sakes use punctuation. It's really not to much to ask.

Back