Dyno'd the Buick today!

12vriviera

That Guy with that car
Hit 300.2 hp and 741 tq with parts in my sig, I was expecting 250/500 and got more!
Big thanks to Floor it Diesel for dragging that dyno to North Star Dragway and Bclinecoke for setting this whole thing up. Had a great time.. oh and the pass was clean and smoke free.... need more fuel!

Last edited:
sounds good. p-pump that thing and your fuel issue will be gone!!

I like the all around drive ability of the vp, plus it starts real fast. Compared to my father in laws 95 12v, I am sure that will change when I am looking for big horsepower,

My ppump starts faster and drives 10x easier than my VP ever did.

trade you? the thing is almost all stock... it will all change i am sure

Thats why I asked.. Btw.. I am shooting for 500 hp!!:poke::poke::poke:

Good for you. I've decided that 500 is a cursed number and I'm going for whatever this pump and big f'in turbo can get me. :D

Maybe around Christmas time.

And I'm seeing a couple of nitrous kits for sale in the classifieds. ;)

I p-pumped mine because the paint was starting to chip and i kept getting flat tires. Figured i'd fix both at once.

RonA

its honestly getting to be a very good possibility, if this pump craps on me, i am gonna ppump it, because the cost is the same.. might as well get what i can out of it,

its honestly getting to be a very good possibility, if this pump craps on me, i am gonna ppump it, because the cost is the same.. might as well get what i can out of it,
What all do you have done to it? 500hp isnt too hard for MOST people with a VP anymore... I was almost there with an HX40 on the same dyno you used.

Just what's in my sig, that is all, I don't think that 500 is out of question with a bigger box injectors and a turbo., just gotta get there, just possibility of ppump when vp dumps on me

Back