Early Pull for 2009 - NE Ohio

rickFPP

Promoter USA-EAST
does anyone know of any truck pulls in NE Ohio in May or June of 2009??? FPP is proceeding forward with a possible truck pull event in NE Ohio (Ashtabula, Geauga, Portage, Lake Counties area) in the early part of this year. we do not want to 'bump into' another pulling event in that area. This would certainly take place ahead of July 4th in order to miss the Trumbull County Fair.

you may want to put this in the pulling section so the guys see it more coverage over in that part

Ive tried to look into the Ashtabula Co Fairgrounds before with no luck I wish I had a better contact. Ill keep pokin around.

thanks for the input. right now it looks like the Geauga County Fairgrounds in Burton, Ohio with Saturday, June 13 looking like a very good date on their schedule.

this is all tentative as of now, but in the planning stages.

try to get Bunker Hill to run the Diesels on Friday night and then you can make both events. tentative list of classes:

'RUN WHAT YA BRUNG' USA-EAST points
Street Licensed Diesel USA-EAST points
Street Licensed GAS - USA-EAST points

Local stock GAS 4x4 (geauga/ashtabula/lake/portage)
Local stock DIESEL 4x4 (geauga/ashtabula/lake/portage)
Local street SEMIS (geauga/ashtabula/lake/portage)

this is all still open to changes.....

CUYAHOGA COUNTY also 'touches' Geauga County so I am told and that would allow those owners from CUYAHOGA COUNTY to participate in the LOCAL classes at the Burton event on June 13.

Back