Edge Comp Help

BRE

Ok.. Kinda lengthy perhaps but heres the deal-e-o.
I've got a 98.5-00 comp box laying here that someone has tried to wire in later model map sensors too and im guessing they learned the hard way that you in fact cant do that.

There for I ask this. Is there anyone that can tell me how to rewire the right plugs back on (wire positions)?
Also, is there a way to test these boxes with out them being on the truck? I don't really wanna order a whole new harness for a box that I truly have no idea is any good?
AND..... If anyone has a harness or the correct plugs that I could wire back on, I'd be interested in purchasing them.

Edge won't go through them any more? I had them check one out for me years ago and they were good to deal with, but I know stuff has changed since then.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edge won't go through them any more? I had them check one out for me years ago and they were good to deal with, but I know stuff has changed since then.

Haven't tried. Don't feel like sinking money into it when I can get them through the shop brand new. Know what I mean. I'm a tight arse so I was gonna try and salvage it lol.

Yeah. I bought a used one and sent it to them for the hot unlock so they didn't charge me to check it out. Might ask, maybe they'll diagnose it for free but I've heard their customer service has gone south in the last few years.

Idk what to do. I'd assume the box is fine and at 120 bucks for a harness, and 75 for the box, id still be in it decent. Or so I assumed.

Gonna bump this back up... Anybody have any suggestions? or an old harness laying around?

Here's what I'm dealing with.
fe8df1053b5ab2c58fb678439dab0992.jpg

fa271ddc670befc57b0808af48bb141f.jpg

6c1d481e7fdbad85dc60909dd83c6476.jpg

Back