Elite's Billet Low Pressure Oil Gears and...

Extended Power

a Fluidampr??

I was dead against running a Fluidampr with stock LPOP gears, but now that I will have billet gears, is there any reason that I shouldn't, or couldn't go with it now? (Not really worried about breaking the gears now.)

The stock dampner has 210,000 kms on it. (mmm, about 133,000 miles) I think some people were saying that they should be replaced after "x" amount of mileage...:confused:

The entire rotating assembly was balanced when it was rebuilt, but I am going with lower compression pistions, and they need valve reliefs machined in, so the rotating assembly will need to be re-balanced.

Any thoughts? (Besides pulling the plug on the 6.0L, and go with a Cummins swap.):Cheer:

I would say with a auto, and the billet gears your chances of breaking them is down a lot. Especially since you had your bottom end balanced.

a Fluidampr??

I was dead against running a Fluidampr with stock LPOP gears, but now that I will have billet gears, is there any reason that I shouldn't, or couldn't go with it now? (Not really worried about breaking the gears now.)

The stock dampner has 210,000 kms on it. (mmm, about 133,000 miles) I think some people were saying that they should be replaced after "x" amount of mileage...:confused:

The entire rotating assembly was balanced when it was rebuilt, but I am going with lower compression pistions, and they need valve reliefs machined in, so the rotating assembly will need to be re-balanced.

Any thoughts? (Besides pulling the plug on the 6.0L, and go with a 6.4L Swap.):Cheer:

fixed it for ya.

i think with the balanced assembly you'll be just fine.

Haha...I think it's safe to say that there is no flippin way I will be able to do this kind of a build again...

Back