Elk's Pull, MD Sat Sept 22

dzlfarmboy

Supporting Vendor
150ft Dirt Drag Races Start at 2pm Registration for them is 11:30-1:30

Gas & Diesel Pull Starts @ 4pm Registration is 11:30-3:30

8000lb Stock Class= OEM Turbo, Allows Chips, injectors, No Water/Meth, Propane, or Nitrous. No hanging Weights

Open Class No weight limit, Twins, Water/Meth, Hanging weights

There will will be a Mobile Dynojet248h on site for guys that would like to dyno Hosted by TNT Performance www.tnt-power.com for details

Address is

8631 Bellrose Lane
Chestertown, MD

Just Google it

There's usually a good turn out at this event.

No water meth in stock class?
I got a shot now!
Where you at Eric?

to go or not to go...hmmm

Are they doing all the tractors and stuff this time? Man that took forever at the last pull.

Cobra#3747 said:
to go or not to go...hmmm

Are they doing all the tractors and stuff this time? Man that took forever at the last pull.

Talked to him yesterday and said he's planing on having it over at around 8pm, i think the tractors will be there he didn't say ne thing about them plus the Dirt Drags will be going on before we even have to be there to sign up. Should be alot better this time.

I dont know, maybe if bigdog will be there so I can put 3ft on him like I did at the buck, might be worth the drive then :D

Cobra#3747 said:
I dont know, maybe if bigdog will be there so I can put 3ft on him like I did at the buck, might be worth the drive then :D

:kick: Ooo, better get them tires on BD

bigdog33 said:
No water meth in stock class?
I got a shot now!
Where you at Eric?
Wow got a whole big 11hp with the water meth.
They let me use it all the last times pulling but its not no a major loss
Pat you goin to have some tires this time or what

Bad news boys,
It don't look good for me. Football, Field Hockey, and the wife's workin all day. I have all the kids, I just ain't man enough to do it 2 weekends in a row.
Good luck to everyone else though.

Thats a shame, well I'll give the 'ol Ford another hook before it goes under the knife this winter. Got a better bumper on the Tank too so if it doesn't scatter its guts all over the track then it ought to put on a show...

Back