Email only!

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
After all of these sales we have had this weekend, we are forced to operate using email only. This means that all of our phone lines are so tied up trying to get parts out that we are only taking questions by email. I am sorry, but we just have no choice but to operate this way until further notice. I'll have the entire crew working double shifts until all orders are processed and shipped. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thanks

Is it going to be a few days for orders to ship? Only curious because I ordered a set of fuel filters to take with me on a cross country move, and im leaving Wednesday night. I did 2 day shipping, but if they wont be shipped out in time to be here by Wednesday, ill need to get with you to change the shipping address.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Is it going to be a few days for orders to ship? Only curious because I ordered a set of fuel filters to take with me on a cross country move, and im leaving Wednesday night. I did 2 day shipping, but if they wont be shipped out in time to be here by Wednesday, ill need to get with you to change the shipping address.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Pm me the name and order #. I'll see where we are on that one. All 2 day and next day orders have been shipped right away.

Back