Engine Dyno Near MN

takedown95

Does anyone know of the closest engine dyno to central Minnesota? 1700hp capacity at least.

years ago when I was buying parts from a guy named Gus with the truck "big boys toys" he said there was a shop in MN he had do his engine dynoing, I think they made the adapters specifically for him to dyno a cummins engine

years ago when I was buying parts from a guy named Gus with the truck "big boys toys" he said there was a shop in MN he had do his engine dynoing, I think they made the adapters specifically for him to dyno a cummins engine

LOL, those are the group that showed up at scheid, blew off the stack, someone in a pair of shorts and sandals runs out and picks it up without realizing the stack might be hot. LOL

Not to derail a post, but what does a guy all need to bring along to an engine dyno? Obviously the motor! Haha but intercooler, radiator, boost hoses, exhaust, clutch, etc? Just wandering because il be taking mine here in a month or so.

You should take everything on ur setup, but need to ask the dyno operator. Some have engine cooling availlable.

LOL, those are the group that showed up at scheid, blew off the stack, someone in a pair of shorts and sandals runs out and picks it up without realizing the stack might be hot. LOL

Yeah, that was the old truck, he has a new one now but ive only seen it out a hand full of times. its a bright blue exnded cab longbox lift up body, tube farme, cut tires, ect. sweet truck!

Not to derail a post, but what does a guy all need to bring along to an engine dyno? Obviously the motor! Haha but intercooler, radiator, boost hoses, exhaust, clutch, etc? Just wandering because il be taking mine here in a month or so.

Typically there is a water tower on the dyno so you don't need a radiator. But the intercooler you plan to run would be good, all turbo piping necessary and a downpipe should be enough exhaust to pipe into the dyno exhaust. Clutch is also typically not necessary as most dynos will bolt to the crank or your flywheel

engine dyno mn

there are a few
r&r in spring lake park mn
also wheeler racing engines blaine mn

Oh my Nolan Ryan I forgot all about that. That was funny.

Pardon me for asking, but why would you guys not want people to know who had an engine dyno by only using initials? Doesn't make sense to me.

Oh my Nolan Ryan I forgot all about that. That was funny.

Pardon me for asking, but why would you guys not want people to know who had an engine dyno by only using initials? Doesn't make sense to me.

He does it as a favor for some guys. He doesn't advertise so I am not going to throw his name out there unless he wants it out.

Back