Estimated HP #s

JRL

Yeah, it's another one of these.

All mods are in my sig. I ordered some 370s and am currently in the market for an HX40 with a 16cm housing. With these two additions and the mods I currently have, what do y'all think my ball park #s are?

I don't ever plan to dyno it, race it, or pull with it. Just towing a small camper , and a flat bed with my offroad rig from time to time. That, and to have a lil fun when there's a lady around LOL

Hmm, I updated my sig... Idk why it's showing up.

Just all the free mods, BHAF, 5", no plate, gauges, Revmax 47Re, KDP tabbed, AFE airhorn, Tork Tek adj OFV.

Adding 370s and HX40

I mainly joined on here for the reading and classifieds, but I have to post at least 5 times before I can post in the classifieds. Figured what the hell.

It's a pretty common set up, so I figured so body might know. Tried to search it, but it brought up a bunch of non relevant stuff to wade through.

I was kinda hoping for the 350-400 range, but I'm sure there are far more knowing people on here than me.

I've heard "stories" of guys getting like 400-430 and double the torque number.

Not really trying to get that high. 350 sounds reasonable and is about where I want to be for now.

You'll never know until you dyno, run at the track, or scale it and make some timed runs with a G-Tech or similar device.

Therefore, this thread is basically a guessing game with no winner, no rules, and no purpose other than to gain your (5) posts for the classified ads.

370's and an HX40..... that was popular about 8 to 10 years ago....

Get a Mack rack plug, advance the timing a bit more, and add a lift pump, and it'll be another 50-70hp easy.

Back