Et-r s300 ;)

DRTurbo

Turbocharger Engineer
Just a small shot of a prototype BW300-61 ETR. Also we are working on a Dual Ball bearing version :woohoo: If you notice the comp wheel is a new 10 blade version ;)

prototype%20001.jpg

prototype%20003.jpg

Last edited:
I see an MWE in the picture. Will the production units have an MWE?

Just let me know and I can send my 364 right back to ya lol! Look forward to hearing/seeing results from this line up!!!!!!

So it uses a s200 .83 divided turbine housing Jose..

That is for a custom app we are using it on. The TH housing is CNC'ed for the S300 BH and TW. The S300's will be available with all the housings you currently have access too. Also the Dual Ball Bearing will be another nice option. ;)

Last edited:

o snit....cats out of the bag,damn your killing my street racing,given all my secret turbo specs away.:ft:
p.s. your camera just got listed on ebay.:lolly:

That is for a custom app we are using it on. The TH housing is CNC'ed for the S300 BH and TW. The S300's will be available with all the housings you currently have access too. Also the Dual Ball Bearing will be another nice option. ;)

I'm lookin for a 64mm/71/70 dual ball bearing, wastegated, ET-R compressor wheel equiped turbo....Whadda ya got Jose? Need it fairly soon...:Cheer::thankyou2:

Any updates Jose?

Also, you guys have any plans to do smaller s400 ET-R stuff like a 68, 72, etc.?

Last edited:
Back