Exciting NHRDA news

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I’ve just previewed the NHRDA draft drag race/ truck pulling series schedule for 2007, They did an excellent job forming multiple divisions covering over ten states ACROSS the Nation including our northern friends for the 2007 schedule.

They've arranged to have four television networks capture our race coverage, three major magazines (soft promo internet, posters, signs etc.) and a consortium of radio stations for advertising.. Also, the NHRDA has partnered with a lot of new major vendors’ for the 2007 series along with the premium sponsors who supported the 2006 season.. Last season, the vendor’s were vary generous with their contingency programs and along with the NHRDA purse pay out that proved to be quite successful…….

We’ll be posting the schedule in two weeks, so stay tuned.

What if you don't want to be on TV? :shake:

Thanks for the good news Bill. I'm looking forward to seeing the schedule. Are you going to be able to make more races this year? It just wasn't the same without you... :bow:

Paul

I havn't even seen this list yet. Dang anticipation is KILLING ME!! LOL LOL

:woohoo: :rockwoot: :woohoo: :rockwoot: :woohoo: :rockwoot: :woohoo: :rockwoot: :woohoo: :rockwoot: :woohoo:

Is there a link to the schedule anywhere?

i wanna find a race within 3 hours of baltimore...something that wont cost a fortune for me to travel to!

getblown5.9 said:
i wanna find a race within 3 hours of baltimore...something that wont cost a fortune for me to travel to!

I vote to have 2 of those races in Baltimore!!!!!!!!!:ylsuper:

paulb said:
What if you don't want to be on TV? :shake:

Thanks for the good news Bill. I'm looking forward to seeing the schedule. Are you going to be able to make more races this year? It just wasn't the same without you... :bow:

Paul

At the beginning of last season, my intestines were infected with redworm, Somehow this visitation was crossed transferred from my horse “ Cool Running” I was prescribed a heavy dose of de-wormer (benzimidazoles) that induced uncontrollable purging and residual secretion. Anyways, everything eventually worked its’ way out. See ya next season :rockwoot:

You forgot the really important part.... How's the horse? LOL

Paul

What is NHRDA?

May we have some information on it? When did it get started?

DJ :evil

djdieseltech said:
What is NHRDA?

May we have some information on it? When did it get started?

DJ :evil

National Hot Rod Diesel Association. They are having an event in Florida this weekend...I think. Check out NHRDA.com and go to the forum for more info...

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Back