Excursion at a Viper Truck Track Rental..

Walmart50

i let me friend take my excursion to the track while i went to a football game..

this vid shows how things turned out.

YouTube - VTCOA Meet, Holt raing

btw, the best run of the night for the 2wd excursion was an 8.2 at 88mph on 22s with street tires...

good runs. would have been a cool event to race at.

just need garmons srt killer :rockwoot:

Funny, I used to go to that track all the time when I lived down there. Buddy of mine has a 69 Chevelle that he runs down there all the time.

Good runs on the big EX.

basically have elites 160s, xcal2, intake, exhaust, and some juice...

my 32mpg is driving at 51ish mph... and just cruising to stoplights and not taking off fast..
it was pretty cool to do.. went about 200 miles.. after a fill up.. and then checked the fuel level.. i was shocked to see the mpg calculate out to that.. eat your heart out prius =P

too bad my turbo took a crap yesterday.. anyone know what sorta turbo i should go with? vgt-ss???

I love the way that ex looks with the 22s theres a 2wd low mileage 7.3 excursion down the road from me for sale just like that. My gf's dad drives one as a work truck and those things are tanks its amazing to see it whooping a$$ like that

obviously im a cummins guy so here a dumb ? whats xcal2

thats awesome I always thought those trucks were way overated anyway

Thats awesome. As much as im not a ford guy, that was sweet. I would of loved to show up there and smoke every one of those over rated srt-10s. :D

Back