Exhaust system for MKVI

Howling

Soot Sniffer
I have been talking with different manufacturers of turbo back exhaust system for my 2013 TDI Golf. So far-

Buzzken is 1100 shipped with resonator and muffler. 2.5" 409 stainless

Found a Diesel Dubs downpipe and mid pipe for 800, I would then put a 3" 304 Banks mid pipe back on since I can get it reasonably priced.

Trying to find some other options I know Rawtek is out there but it's pretty pricey.

Might do a Dark side development egr race pipe.

These little CR TDI's aren't cheap lol.

My brother just deleted and tuned his sportwagen in Peoria. Took the guy a few hours. If you want, I can ask him.

Also, I love Borla mufflers on TDis.

I had a buddy of mine make the downpipe on my TDI, and my local exhaust guy made the rest. There was no way I was paying 800 bucks for a delete pipe.

I made the exhaust on my 85 jetta (yes I realize a huge gap in years) but it wasn't bad at all. Take the stock exhaust off and lay it on the bench and buy a ton of bends from mandrel bends. Just start matching it up. Took a day and less than $100 to do right.

Heck you could buy a welder and the tubing necessary for less than a dam exhaust system. Those prices are insane.

Custom do it. If I can do a full stainless header for my TDI then you can source it to a local shop and provide the bungs to them.

Bad way of saying if. Just have the bungs made or buy them and exhaust shop can weld them in.

Custom do it. If I can do a full stainless header for my TDI then you can source it to a local shop and provide the bungs to them.

Bad way of saying if. Just have the bungs made or buy them and exhaust shop can weld them in.

This ^^

I know it sounds like a pain to source a bunch of misc things but dam I am too much of a tightwad to pay the money they want. I hate half azzing things as well which makes being a cheap azz contradictory at times. LOL

This ^^

I know it sounds like a pain to source a bunch of misc things but dam I am too much of a tightwad to pay the money they want. I hate half azzing things as well which makes being a cheap azz contradictory at times. LOL

even cheaper, cut em out of the old pipe and weld em into the new one. and yeah, by all means build your own or have it built. if you were closer I would offer my services.

If I could afford to have the car down for a bit I would consider it but I need it for work. I could look for a exhaust that was pulled off a car but they are not cheap since all of the emissions and still in tact.

I could ask my buddy if he can make another. He got all the bungs and what not, he did mine as well as his 2013.

Going with a Buzzken downpipe and mid pipe with a resonator into the factory muffler and tailpipe. I'll see how loud this is and if I want more I'll order a Banks straight through tail pipe with a black tip since I can get it for a reasonable price.

Back