f1 ?

outlaw99

has anyone else heard that don will only fix injectors if you buy the tips from him? I have a set of ddp I just got like 3 months ago I hate to sell but I have some solenoid issues and stuff, i dont really wanna lose money on them and then buy new tips? don?

1 of the tops of the solenoids, looks like it exploded dumped Idk how much fuel in my oil, the other 2 I have a post broke and the plastic divider is broke on another.

the way I under stand he will fix any injector but its not cheap, almost cheaper to buy tips and sell what you have... Call Tim Barber in VA, he's an F1 distributor, I was talking to him about a set a month ago but forget all the prices.

his number is 757-831-7451, leave a message and he'll usually return your call sometime after 4pm.

Lavon

I kinda got qouted like 150 a piece to fix. thats just a starting price. so im not sure, i just didnt want a 150 a peice plus 1200 for tips. then Im at a new set of injectors, I just gave 1800 for these..lol

has anyone else heard that don will only fix injectors if you buy the tips from him? I have a set of ddp I just got like 3 months ago I hate to sell but I have some solenoid issues and stuff, i dont really wanna lose money on them and then buy new tips? don?

A couple of things that might help put things into perspective:

We have consistantly lost money doing injector repairs at the prices we charge. It is also time consuming. This is why other companies dont do it much, if at all.

We only repair existing customers or new customers who buy our nozzles to avoid a total business loss of money on the repairs. Parts are expensive and have just gone up again. Not to mention some of them are hard to obtain now.

NEW injectors are around 400-500 dollars each. Some guys have them for less I understand. They require a core charge as well. This is an option for you. You can buy new injectors at say 400 each and only be out 1200 bucks for three. This will allow you to keep the new nozzles you just purchased from DDP as well, as an example.

Many of our dealers have new injectors in stock if you would like to go that way.

If we were to repair your injectors and not get a nozzle sale, we would go into red ink pretty quick. We actually do repairs as a service not as a way to generate income itself. Yes, it does help us sell our nozzles but, it saves the end user a ton of money as well. A Win-Win for both of us.

We will launch a new program on injectors only. No nozzles purchases will be required. But it will be a few months.

ok, thanks for clerifying. I would like some of your tips but money is tight right now, maybe I will hold off on getting them repaired untill I have money for new tips.

Back