factory seat fabric replacement

Lucky Jeff

Stock Sucks
I'm having a hell of a time finding some replacement seat fabric. Is there such a thing out there? I'm changing all of the interior of my truck to a different color. And just like 80% of Dodges out there, the drivers seat is worn and torn. The truck is a 98.

Did you ever find out about factory seat replacement fabric. Im in the same boat and dont want to get seat covers

Leatherseats.com
Clazzio.com
Katzkins.com

Clazzio is the lowest cost of those 3, and I guess quality is pretty good.

I would try local upholstery shops. Find a shop that specializes in classic seats for the best job.

I had my driver's seat bottom redone at an upholstery shop. Only place I could find the original material. $110 for 1 yard to do the seat bottom. Overall cost was $280, just for the bottom of the seat. They did a great job, but if I ever do it again, I'll just go with katskins leather and do the whole truck. Dealer can get the material also. It is more expensive through them though.

I found a seat on CL. The driver is shot, but the passenger is mint. Bought the whole seat for $40. I'm going to try swapping the passenger seat bottom to my drivers side. I have read that it works???When I do it Ill let everyone know how much of a pita it was.

I found a seat on CL. The driver is shot, but the passenger is mint. Bought the whole seat for $40. I'm going to try swapping the passenger seat bottom to my drivers side. I have read that it works???When I do it Ill let everyone know how much of a pita it was.

Finally! I have always wondered this myself. You can buy good passenger seats all day from junkyards.

We have changed many seat cushions out with a good passenger side. Its not exact but doesn't look bad done up.

I've done it, not an exact fit but if you are not looking close you won't know.

I put the seat in today. Took about 2 hours.
I tried it 3 different ways
Passenger seat bottom on driverside frame with ds upper seat= no good
Passenger side bottom and frame with ds upper seat = no good
Full PS seat bolted directly to ds seat brackets and track = not perfect but pretty good

Back