fastest duallie

cnsmoke said:
*nx* but how many of these trucks are full bodied, and full weight?? my truck still wieghs over 8100lb...

Prince's ride is. Still has a/c, stereo, crap in the glovebox and garage door opener on the drivers visor. :bow:

There was an ungodly fast dually at smokin' in the smokies. I don't know who's it was, but was very quick in the 1/8th. It was a red '98 12 valve regular cab. That thing was definately a sleeper.

yes Jeffs duallie is amazing. i ran a 12.3 at 106.8 at Redding,Ca for the J and H event and that was with me weighing in at 7820 pounds with a full tank. only thing i did was take my tailgate off. that was with my small jets and small out of gearing tires. i will defenitly be in the 11s or have i already :woohoo: just wanted to see how many people are actually trying to make a dullie fast. i get so many people saying why do you want to make that fast or there is no way that thing is fast, then a big 1 ton dullie whoops um . i love the look on peoples face when they see a dullie go fast. big sleeper factor as well.

cnsmoke said:
*nx* but how many of these trucks are full bodied, and full weight?? my truck still wieghs over 8100lb...
Oh, Bryan...to answer you question. No, the bluebook of your truck dosnt go up with a full tank of fuel...:hehe:

Bryan's truck is the fastest dualie I have seen , I remember running next to him in one of the quick diesel qualifing runs at Bowling Green and thinking , Man what's he got in that thing?? I think we both turned about a 12.1 somthing on that pass

Back