Fastest Stocker

Vizsla

Hey Vivian and DJ I hope you guys and family are well. I really didn't want to get mixed up in the quickest stock truck posts, but my family and I would love to cruise down if y'all put together an event. I haven't made it to the track yet but my stocker is pretty fast IMO. Vivian, I know my wife Stacey Baker had talked about the install/tech deal and am still very interested so if it is possible please keep us posted on both topics. I love my SCT, but my tranny tune with my Hypertech module seems stronger than my Looney tune, and that has me a little confused? Maybe if you get a chance I would appreciate it if you checked out my tune and make sure everything is ok, no rush and I don't want to be a PIA. Should I have given you more info on my other mods? Not many, Banks intake, elbow, and 4" MBRP turbo back sans kitty.:thankyou2: David Baker

Hey David,

We are always bettering our files and coincidently have a new looney for your truck. Vivian sent you an email asking for specific details and we'll send it to you.

We'll let you know about the tech/install which we are now scheduling for September.

DJ :evil

Back